Piazza Barnaloft Management Company Ltd - Good Neighbour Guide and Lease Regulations
We are obliged to share the following regulations with our guests:
- TVs and radios etc. should not be audible outside any flat.
- Every effort should be made to keep noise down generally inside flats and in the common areas to ensure it does not affect other flat owners.
- Animals belonging to owners may only be kept in flats subject to prior permission of the Directors and, on no account may animals be kept in the Complex by holidaymakers/visitors. Consent may be withdrawn if a pet becomes a nuisance.
- There is a bin store and bins must not be stored in any other external areas.
- No bicycles, furniture, building material or any personal possessions should be left on the walkways or in the external grounds of the building.
- Care should be taken to keep the common areas, including the stairs, clean and free of litter.
- Each flat owner is entitled to ONE vehicle and ONLY in his/her designated space. The consent of the owners to borrow or rent unused spaces must be gained. NO parking is allowed on the driveway, courtyard or Barnaloft turning circle at any time.
- The water must be turned off if the flat is left unoccupied for more than one week.
- If you see anyone committing any damage to the property or the surrounding area, please report them to the Caretaker if on site or Agent, Belmont Property Management, Daniell House, Falmouth Road, Truro, Cornwall, TRI 2HX (telephone 01872 260606) as soon as possible.
- No notices of any description shall be placed upon the exterior of the building or in any windows of the apartments.
- No clothing, linen or other laundered articles, mats, rugs or carpets shall be hung or exhibited in any apartment or from the windows thereof, or on the balconies or exhibited in such a matter as to be visible from the exterior of the premises.
- No curtains or window drapes or such like shall be hung at the windows thereof which in the opinion of the Directors shall be unsuitable as being not in the keeping or out of character with the use of the estate.
- No occupier shall make or allow any person or persons or child or children under his control to make undue noise in or about the premises or any part of the building.
- All residents to be mindful of not passing the door entry codes to anyone.
- On no account are barbeques of any kind allowed on the balconies of flats nor, under the Council's by law, on the northern end of Porthmeor beach between the Island and the far end of the Surf School.
Thank you for your understanding.